½ cup chickpea flour
2 cups whole wheat flour
¾ cup all purpose flour
¼ teaspoon hing (asafetida)
1 teaspoon jiru (cumin seeds), crushed
1 ½ teaspoon mithu (salt)
¼ teaspoon hardar (turmeric)
8 tablespoon tel (oil)
¾ cup pani
1. Mix the chickpea flour, whole-wheat flour and all-purpose flours, adding the asafetida, cumin seeds, salt & turmeric.
2. Add the oil and mix it well.
3. Add water and bind it all together.
4. Break off into 1” balls and roll out to 2-3”.
5. Deep fry on low heat till nice and crispy.